MVP Marketing + Design, Inc. — an award-winning website design, development and digital marketing firm serving local, regional, and national brands in B2B and B2C markets — seeks an experienced Digital Marketing Account Manager with knowledge of and expertise in digital marketing, website design & development and digital project management. You will lead our website design and digital marketing account marketing account efforts while delivering exceptional client service, people management and industry best practices. Depending upon the candidate’s qualifications and experience, opportunities exist to provide additional marketing strategy and communications support for MVP’s own marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have acknowledged and successful account and project management experience in a digital agency setting related to website design, development and digital marketing (SEO, SEM, social media, inbound). We expect the candidate to help grow MVP’s website design and digital marketing business and increase client satisfaction through the team’s coordinated efforts.
This position reports to the CEO, has one direct report Assistant Account Executive/Project Manager, and collaborates with the Digital Creative Director, SEO Strategist, and other website design and development members to ensure service delivery and client satisfaction.
What We Expect of This Position
- Develop and manage effective relationships with current and potential clients
- Assist in writing and presenting new business proposals, estimates, and RFP responses and measuring, interpreting, and communicating the success metrics for integrated digital projects to client and the firm
- Conduct day-to-day client interaction and participate in and/or lead constructive sales and project progress presentations
- Provide leadership and project management to deliver great quality and on-time, on-budget results
- Knowledgeable in the ways in which integrated website design and digital marketing tools and techniques (e.g. branding, UX/UI design/development, SEO/SEM, and inbound marketing, etc.) add value to client and company strategy and performance
- Participate in helping to concept, plan, and implement our firm’s own digital marketing efforts including high-level content development for firm, market, and services lines
- Participate in the firm’s new business development effort via pitches and sales presentations
- Assure client objectives, strategies, and outcomes are being fulfilled successfully through MVP’s integrated digital marketing services and processes
- Oversee the management of digital projects and service deliverables, including periodic internal reporting as to on-time and on-budget expectations
- Collaborate with Digital Creative Director, SEO Strategist, and Assistant Account/Project Manager in effectively coordinating team members in their efforts to fulfill client and firm’s own project and service deliverables
- Create well-written, thoughtful estimates and RFP responses
- Display knowledge of website design and development best practices
- Supervise and manage the Assistant Account/Project Manager
- 4-year college BA or BSC degree (in Marketing, Business, Communications, New Media, or Public Relations) and/or equivalent workplace experience
- 3+ years of website design and development and digital marketing related account and project management experience in a website design firm and/or digital agency setting
- Strong and polished written communication skills, demonstrated with appropriate writing samples (e.g., business plans, proposals, estimates, case studies, social media posts, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to increase client satisfaction through acute project management and organizational skills
- Current with industry marketing and technology trends in key website design, development, and digital marketing areas including SEO, PPC and Inbound
- Proven track record of successful collaboration with web and/or digital marketing team members
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft programs, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to manage project budgets and timelines
- Experience in providing guidance, and coaching colleagues
- Applied knowledge of industry-leading, Open Source web content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Drupal, Magento and Joomla!
MVP Marketing + Design, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
How to apply:
Please email cover letter with salary requirement and resume plus writing samples and case studies to firstname.lastname@example.org