By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- USE LICENSE
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on MVP Marketing + Design’s website for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MVP Marketing + Design, Inc. at any time.
The materials on MVP Marketing + Design’s website are provided “as is.” MVP Marketing + Design, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MVP Marketing + Design, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or other materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MVP Marketing + Design, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MVP Marketing + Design’s site, even if MVP Marketing + Design, Inc. or a MVP Marketing + Design, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on MVP Marketing + Design’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MVP Marketing + Design, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. MVP Marketing + Design, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. MVP Marketing + Design, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
MVP Marketing + Design, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MVP Marketing + Design, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to MVP Marketing + Design’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
At MVP Marketing + Design your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy so you can understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information. The full policy is outlined below.
The server where our website is located only collects and saves the default, non-identifying information logged by web server software. This information is collected with the purpose of creating a better experience for our visitors and enhancing our services.
Examples of non-identifying information that could be collected include: the originating IP address, the type of browser you use, the date and/or time of your visit, the pages visited, type of device used, and any advertisements you may have viewed or passed on. We may also collect information on the sites you visit before and after our site. Logging this information does not provide us with any information that could be traced back to an individual.
Collecting Personal Information
While using the MVP Marketing + Design website, we may request certain personally identifiable information so that we can contact or identify you to provide you with our services, respond to your requests, service purchase orders, and improve our services. This personally identifiable information may include a name, email address, phone number, postal address, or other information (“Personal Information”).
- We will identify why information is being collected before or at the time of collecting personal information.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain consent or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make information about our policies and practices that relate to the management of personal information readily available to our clients.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Food Industry Marketing + Design
- Thank You!
- Thank You For Downloading The Free Redesign Checklist!
- Your PE, Sub-Debt or M&A Website Redesign Checklist [FREE Download]
- Inbound Marketing
- Private Equity
- Seo Offer
- Growth-Driven Design
- Thank You, Download your Growth-Driven Design e-book
- About Us
- Our Capabilities
- Legal Pages
- Aztech Locknut
- Nifty Home Products
- Nystrom & Associates, Ltd.
- Rotary Systems
- PB Crave
- Chicago Assoc. of Private Equity Executives (Capex)
- Keystone Capital
- Harbour Group
- ShoreView Industries
- Twin Cities Alumni Network
- Messerli Kramer
- Achieve3000 EmpowerPRO® Software
- Dominus Capital
- Achieve3000 Tableau® Campaign
- Chronic Disease and Research Group
- Mason Wells
- SoundSuite Music
- Yeti Capital
- Cortec Group
- River Associates
- Merit Capital
- Watermill Group 40th Anniversary Mini Site
- North American Biocompatibility Summit
- Svoboda Capital Partners
- Ceres Global Ag Corp.
- CRF USA
- NAMSA MRO’s Global Websites
- Prestwick Partners
- Twin City EDM
- CoveView Advisors
- Aimia Loyalty Solutions
- The Halifax Group